Thursday, April 21, 2005

The End is Near.

It has been a while since my last blog... Not that people are reading this, but it is important, at least for me, to continue jotting little notes for my own sanity.

my last entry was a summary of my academic career in the hopes i will be accepted into a PhD program in California. My dreams have been answered and i was accepted into the Claremont PhD program for Information Science.

i will leave new york in August. i leave behind my family, a few friends, and a somewhat comfortable job in technology.

Will leaving be hard? i don't think so. There is more to life than being comfortable. It is exciting in a way, the sense of fear, the unkown. i look forward in anticipation for the years that lie ahead.

Wish me luck!

a blog entry by Brian Thoms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home